Bucharest Stock Exchange together with The Rotary International District 2241 Romania and the Republic of Moldova invite you for the 1st module of Invest Quest project that will take place on March 29, between 19:00-21:00, at BVB HQ (Bd. Carol I nr 34-36, etaj 14).The theme of this module is Money makes the world go round.
Speakers in this module are:
- Dan Rusu, Head of Research, Banca Transilvania “What to look for and what to avoid when investing?”
- Piotr Bialowas, Vice President, INC SA "Why do companies decide to go public and list on a stock exchange?"
The seminar is free of charge and part of agreement signed between Rotary International District 2241 Romania and the Republic of Moldova and Bucharest Stock Exchange, who agreed to contribute to the development of education in areas such as the economy, financial investments and entrepreneurship through training programs destined for, but not limited to, the young people. The seminar is part of a 5-week project consisting of 5 meetings with key market experts. The participation to the other modules can be booked below. Only 50 places are available for each seminar so we encourage you to book them in advance!
- Module 2: When entrepreneurship and investments collide taking place on April 5th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 3: The world of investments taking place on April 12th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 4: How do you write success stories on the Bucharest Stock Exchange? taking place on April 19th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 5: How to sell your idea and how to plan for the future? taking place on April 26th at 19:00 - book here
All seminars will be held in Romanian language.
Apart from the educational modules, a virtual trading competition in a demo setting will run between April 5th and May 31st (8 weeks), with an aim of providing the participants an almost real-life trading experience through the BVB’s Arena-XT Trading Platform. The person that will attend at least 2 of the seminar modules and manages to obtain the biggest return on a virtual, 20,000 RON portfolio will win a cash prize of 5,000 RON, offered by the Rotary Club.
For more information about the contest you can email us at email@example.com