COMPANIA CONSTRUCTII MONTAJ
CONSTANTA, b-dul Aurel Vlaicu, nr. 144 - cod 900498, Tel 0241/617.308; Fax 0241/616.023;
J13/613/1991 - C.U.I. RO 1868287
according to 1 / 2006 C.N.V.M. Regulations
Report date : 13.03.2017
S.C. COMCM S.A. CONSTANTA
Headquarters : 144, Aurel Vlaicu Bv, Constanta
Phone / fax : 0241 617308, 0241 616023
Unique Registration Code : RO 1868287
Number and date of registration in the Trade Register : J 13 / 613 / 1991
Capital subscribed and paid: 23.631.667,80 RON
The market where the securities are traded: BVB Bucharest Stock Exchange symbol CMCM
1. Important events to be reported - Litigation
COMCM SA informs the shareholders and investors about the stage of next litigation proceedings which the company is part in:
1. CONSTANTA COURT OF APPEAL - FILE NO. 734/36/2016 (the old file no. 29335/3/2014 from Constanta Tribunal)
- Caller - Applicant: SIF Transilvania SA
- Respondents - Codefendants: COMCM S.A., ALEXA BUSINESS & INVESTMENTS SRL, the Financial Supervisory Authority (F.S.A.), the Central Depository
- Respondents - Interveners: Gabriela Alexe, Rusen Ioana, Stancu George Cosmin
- Appeal – Cancellation of SCUT SA sale transactions
- According to information from court portal (the company has not received the decision of Constanta Court of Appeal) through Civil Decision no. 109 / 21.02.2017, Constanta Court of Appeal solved the case no.734/36/2016 and by its resolution ordered the following: "Admits the call. Sets aside the appealed decision and keeps the case for judgment by fund evoking. Dismisses the exception of inadmissible action as unfounded. Dismisses the action as unfounded. Final. "
- Constanta Tribunal, by resolution no. 1156 / 26.05.2016 dismissed as inadmissible the action brought by SIF Transilvania SA in contradiction with S.C. COMCM S.A., SC Alexa Business & Investments SRL, F.S.A. Bucharest and Central Depository Bucharest, which sought the annulment of SCUT SA shares transactions.
- SIF Transilvania appealed against this sentence. Constanta Court of Appeal allowed the appeal, meaning that it dismissed the exception of inadmissible and judged the cause fund, and it dismissed the action brought by SIF Transilvania SA as unfounded, and consequently has not ordered the cancellation of SCUT SA shares sale transactions.
Ing. Ion Marleneanu