Bucharest Stock Exchange together with The Rotary International District 2241 Romania and the Republic of Moldova invite you for the 5th module of Invest Quest project that will take place on April 26th, at 19:00, at BVB HQ (Bd. Carol I nr 34-36, etaj 14).The theme of this module is How to sell your idea and how to plan for the future?
Speakers to this module are:
- Andrei Dunuta, Co-founder and Public Speaking Trainer, Self-Trust Academy "I am not here to give a speech – public speaking workshop"
- NN Representative "Prepare for the future: what should you know about the pension fund system?"
The seminar is free of charge and part of agreement signed between Rotary International District 2241 Romania and the Republic of Moldova and Bucharest Stock Exchange, who agreed to contribute to the development of education in areas such as the economy, financial investments and entrepreneurship through training programs destined for, but not limited to, the young people. The seminar is part of a 5-week project consisting of 5 meetings with key market experts. The participation to the other modules can be booked below. Only 50 places are available for each seminar so we encourage you to book them in advance!
- Module 1: Money Makes the World Go Round taking place on March 29th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 2: When entrepreneurship and investments collide taking place on April 5th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 3: The world of investments taking place on April 12th at 19:00 - book here
- Module 4: How do you write success stories on the Bucharest Stock Exchange? taking place on April 19th at 19:00 - book here
All seminars will be held in Romanian language.
Apart from the educational modules, a virtual trading competition in a demo setting will run between April 5th and May 31st (8 weeks), with an aim of providing the participants an almost real-life trading experience through the BVB’s Arena-XT Trading Platform. The person that will attend at least 2 of the seminar modules and manages to obtain the biggest return on a virtual, 20,000 RON portfolio will win a cash prize of 5,000 RON, offered by the Rotary Club. We invite all the interested individuals to open the free, demo trading account at www.bvb.ro/demo.
For more information about the contest you can email us at email@example.com