BSE Arbitration Court purposes
BSE Arbitration Court acts under Procedural Regulation of BSE Arbitration Court, aproved by CNVM Decision no. 372 per 1/31/2006.
BSE Arbitration Court is competent to resolve patrimonial litigations resulted from operation on the regulated market and/or alternative trading system operated by BSE between:
- participants at the BSE trading system;
- participants at the BSE trading system and issuers of financial insturments admitted to trading on the regulated markets operated by BSE;
- issuers of financial instruments admitted to trading on the regulated markets operated by BSE;
- clients and participants at the BSE trading system
- between intermediaries, between intermediaries and their agents, between agents and their clients and employers, resulted from BSE market operations or operations on different markets.
BSE Arbitration Court members are nominated for a 3 yers mandate
BSE Arbitration Court
Septimiu Stoica - Of counsel Dentons
Ernest Virgil Popovici - Avocat asociat coordonator senior Popovici si Asociatii
Alina Mioara Cobuz Bagnaru - Avocat fondator Cobuz & Asociatii
Dumitru Rusu - Partener Voicu & Filipescu
Cristina Reichmann - Partener CMS Cameron Mc Kenna SCA Romania
Gabriela Gyongy Mihut - Mediator
Miruna Suciu - Partener Musat & Asociatii S.p.a.r.l.
Razvan Florin Stoicescu - Partener Musat & Asociatii S.p.a.r.l.
Emanuela – Silvana Ivan-Hanganu - Partener Tuca Zbarcea & Asociatii
Cosmin Cristian Vasile - Avocat asociat coordonator Zamfirescu Racoti & Asociatii
Ionut Bohalteanu - Avocat asociat coordonator Bohalteanu si Asociatii
Florina Maria Balint - Avocat Cabinet Individual Avocat “ Florina Balint”